We are experts in the buying and selling process
With 40 years’ experience in the London property market, we’ve got our buying and selling process completely covered.
Whether you are a first time buyer or an experienced investor, we have the knowledge and network to deliver results in the competitive London market.
Benefits of our services include:
Our office location is based in the Capital of London which means that we have thousands of active buyers registering with us each month.
Combined with our innovative marketing techniques we ensure that your property reaches the right audience.
Our experienced staff have in depth knowledge of the local and London-wide market and will help you achieve your goals.
- We can help every type of buyer and seller in the London market. Should you be an investment buyer, we are able to advise you in the buy-to-let process and our residential lettings experts can successfully
- let and manage your property.
- We are committed to providing a high level of service to our clients. In addition to residential sales we offer a wide range of services to help achieve your objective
- Buying or selling a home normally takes 2 to 3 months. The process can take longer if you’re part of a chain of buyers and sellers.
There are several steps you’ll need to follow:
- Sellers must provide an Energy Performance Certificate for the property.
- If the seller use’s Hamilton, potential buyers must make any offers through the agent.
- Once a buyer’s offer has been accepted, the seller’s responsible for drawing up a legal contract to transfer ownership.
- An offer isn’t legally binding until contracts are exchanged through solicitors.
- Depending on the amount given for property, the buyer may have to pay Stamp Duty Land Tax.
Our property professionals are here to provide you through every step towards a successful sale.
We offer competitive rates with no hidden costs.For a current market valuation on your property, contact us for a free no obligation valuation